Please take note of the dates, days of the week, and hours for the grounds, mausoleums, and the office listed below.
Visitors should not enter the cemetery if they have any COVID-19 symptoms. Visitors must maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another and not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact. Face coverings are required when on cemetery grounds. Use hand sanitizers when entering the indoor buildings. Sanitizing stations are available.
Grounds : The cemetery grounds are open for visitation:
Monday - Sunday: 8 AM to 6 PM.
Mausoleums: The indoor mausoleums are now open for visitation:
Monday – Friday: 8 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 8 AM to 5:00 PM
Office: The cemetery office is open:
Monday - Friday 9 AM to 4 PM
Saturday 9 AM to 3 PM (by appointment only)
*Note: Public restrooms are now open.
1. Janitorial will continue to disinfect all high-touch services throughout the office on a daily basis.
3. All visitors needing to enter the office must agree to a temperature screening. Anyone who has a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will not be permitted inside the office.
4. In all cases (appointments, walk-in’s, etc.) only 3 people will be allowed into the office at a time and the maximum office capacity is 6 people.
5. Face coverings are required to enter the office and physical distancing measures (at least 6’ of distance between customers and staff) will be strictly enforced.
6. Floor markings and signage will indicate where to stand and the path of travel.
7. The restrooms in the office are not available: (There is an outside portable toilet.)
8. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the office door.
Thank you for your understanding as we all navigate our way through the COVID-19 pandemic and Santa Clara County’s Shelter-in-place order. If you have any questions, please call 408-296-4656.